She’s acquired a number of honors, together with the Alfred P. Sloan Fellowship, the National Science Foundation Career Award, and the Department of Defense’s Young Investigator Award. Anima has additionally earned faculty fellowships from Microsoft, Google, and Adobe. Language codes are closely related to the localising process as a result of they indicate the locales involved in the translation and adaptation of the product. They are used in numerous contexts; for instance, they might be informally utilized in a document printed by the European Union or they could be launched in HTML element underneath the lang attribute. In the case of the European Union style information, the language codes are based on the ISO alpha-2 code; in HTML, the language tags are generally defined inside the Internet Engineering Task Force’s Best Current Practice forty seven. The choice to use one type of code or tag versus another depends upon the nature of the project and any requirements set out for the localisation specialist.
- Rommie E. Amaro holds the Distinguished Professorship in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry at the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry on the University of California, San Diego.
- in Chemical Engineering and her Ph.D. in Chemistry from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- He holds a master’s degree in pc science from New York University, and spent time in Yann LeCun’s NYU lab building deep-studying fashions for robotics, pedestrian detection, natural picture optical character recognition, and depth pictures, among others.
- in electrical engineering with a focus in computer engineering from Northeastern University.
- Join NVIDIA CTO Michael Kagan for a keynote that may cowl design considerations to attain optimum scale and performance from your information centers.
These codes could also be used to organize library collections or displays of information, to decide on the right localizations and translations in computing, and as a shorthand designation for longer types of language names. Powell joined NVIDIA in 2008 with responsibility for establishing NVIDIA GPUs because the accelerator platform for medical imaging instruments. She spent her early profession in engineering and product administration of diagnostic show techniques at Planar Systems. Richard Huddleston is a Morgan Stanley Distinguished Engineer, working within the Institutional Securities Technology division, Algorithmic Trading/Trading Risk Controls group. His career has spanned community engineering, network and systems safety, software program engineering, massive systems structure, and performance monitoring and measurement. Since late 2012, his primary focus has been growing and deploying systems to detect and mitigate systemic faults in low- and extremely-low algorithmic trading purposes that could disrupt global monetary markets and incur catastrophic monetary losses.
Firefox Developer Edition
degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Notre Dame, and Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from Northwestern University. She has authored or co-authored over 70 papers in refereed technical journals and has given presentations at conferences and symposiums around the world. Danielle is a member of a number of technical associations and on the Board of Trustees at the University of Notre Dame.
Additionally, Danielle serves as co-leader of the GE Women’s Network, a world organization targeted on the recruiting, retention, growth and promotion of proficient girls throughout GE. Danielle was acknowledged by the New York Capital Region Chamber of Commerce with the “Women of Excellence Award” in 2016, was named “Woman of the Year” by the Cleanie Awards in 2018 and recognized in the top 5 on the 2020 North American Power List. J. Andrew Bagnell is Chief Scientist and co-founding father of Aurora (aurora.tech) where he works to develop self-driving autos.